Old September 16th 06, 01:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr

Default low Take Off - is this normal ?....... Please view Clip *

Hansi wrote:
http://www.jumpingpixels.com/riskyairways.html
I'm about to begin Flight-school, and I'm always curious about
Aviation-Clips. I have a serious question in regards to this "Take OFF"
seen in this video. Is this low Take Off approach on purpose or Pilot
Error, and would you consider this dangerous or just fun.
I would appreciate a expert answer. Thank you in Advance.
Please send your expertise-opinions to:

It is a soft-field takeoff, modified with short-field turning climb at
probably Vx.
n6akkster