Old May 16th 08, 10:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Benjamin Dover

Default Santa Monica Showdown: City v FAA

wrote in
:

On May 15, 7:50 pm, Benjamin Dover wrote:
wrote
innews:bc9746a5-3466-4e4c-ab72-a9814ebdb2a0@m36

g2000hse.googlegroups.com:

What should happen is that anti-airports ****s like you be:

1) Permanently placed on the no-fly list.

I put UAL on my no fly list 8 years ago. And not like to return to AA
until they restore food service.

You should be on the DHS no-fly list, asshole. Then you won't be allowed
on any airline.
2) No mail to/from be allowed to be transported by air.

My mail goes thru ORD, which is being expanded. SM last saw mail
flights when ?
1940's ?

You are one dumb **** JGrove. Your name and address should be banned from
airmail. Period. No airmail to/from at any time at any airport.
3) All packages to/from restricted to ground transportation only.

See 2) above.

See response to 2) above, asshole.

Condos...bring 'em on...JG

You are an asshole who wants to be able to pick and choose. O'Hare is OK
because you use services through that airport, but SM is not ok because it
doesn't affect you.

All anti-airport dip ****s like you should put up or shut up. If you are
opposed to ANY airport, they you go on the DHS no-fly list and can never
fly on an airliner. You also become permanently ineligible for a pilot's
license. Air charter companies are prohibited from providing any service
to you. Any sort of mail (USPS, FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc.) to/from you is
prohibited to be transported by air.

You're the type of ****head who wants rock concerts at what was CHX so you
and your drug taking cohorts can get high in public.