Old June 5th 10, 08:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Ipad review - Weather briefing Part 1 - Video

Ipad review - Weather briefing Part 1 - Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_fvORQSLGs

This is the first of a series of videos I am compiling. As you
probably can see I am trying to capture every aspect of flying from
preflight to shut down and flight planning is one process I have yet
to cover.

I got a new Ipad and figured why not combine a review of the Ipad and
it's practicality for a pilot. This 7 minute video of course
represents "one pilots" way of doing things and ultimately I hope this
helps a fellow pilot in their decision making process to whether it's
worth their time investing in an Ipad..

I will post subsequent videos created on this topic under this
thread. If there is a website you want to see how it will be
displayed on an Ipad, post here and I would be happy to do so.

Comments here or on the video most appreciated especially if one get
help me improve on my process. Oh, forgive me on the unshaven look in
the beginning and the "uhhs"as this is completely unscripted,