Old March 30th 20, 03:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Soaring already DOA for the season???

Please don't judge the U.S. by what a few loudmouths on this newsgroup or some of our leaders say any more than we judge other countries by what a few media outlets and politicians there say about us.

We are all in this together. About all I can add is that because the U.S. is such a vast, diverse country, the experience in some areas can be very different than in others. I live in the New York City area and have elderly parents in a health care facility in Florida and can relate very much to what is happening in, say, Italy and Spain right now.

Let people make noise. Ignore most of it. We will get through this.

Chip Bearden