Old August 23rd 04, 08:10 PM
Robert M. Gary

Default New class 2 medical requirements

My neighbor just failed his class 2 medical. He said he had to do
something where the Dr would shine a pen light at him and he had to
line up some lines. The Dr wasn't able to describe what he was testing
but said it was new. I use a different AME but I don't remember doing
that 10 months ago when I did my class 2 medical. Is this new? Its a
huge problem for my friend since he's now grounded waiting for tests
to come back. The AME said he'll probably get approval but it will
take time, a lot of time. I've already had my friend grab an AOPA
memebership.

Has anyone here heard about this test and know what its for?
-Robert