Old March 15th 04, 04:16 PM
G.R. Patterson III

Kevin wrote:

I guess this is new to you but concept of flying a plane is based on
safety. There are always going to be people like you who think you can
change the rules of safety and make a runway any dam way you please
but the math doesn't add up. People like you may insist "I only need a
1000 foot runway" and one day you will found on the end of your runway
waiting for an ambulance. If that is what you want to do, fine, but
stay away from the rest of humanity because you are a crackpot.

So you're back to prove once again that you don't know your ass from a hole in
the ground. You are succeeding admirably.

George Patterson
Battle, n; A method of untying with the teeth a political knot that would
not yield to the tongue.