Old August 18th 03, 10:34 PM
Jim

Hi Sydney,
I've got Lightspeeds and although the noise was never a problem, the way
they press the bows of the foggles into my brain starts to bother me after
awhile. I've often thought about buying a cheap pair of wire frame
sunglasses and cutting the bows off them, then also cutting most of the bows
off the foggles, leaving the corner pieces of course. Then I thought of
drilling several holes in the side pieces of the foggles and weaving the
wire frame bows or attaching them to the foggles somehow. Just an idea that
admittingly needs some work but it would make the space between the earcup
and your head smaller.

--
Jim Burns III

Remove "nospam" to reply