Old January 3rd 04, 12:53 PM
Ross

Default What approaches are in a database?

A few days ago I had a last minute change of destination and didn't check
the database (KLN 89B) of the rental A/C for the approaches at Waterloo
(CYKF) prior to departure. To my surprise, the db only had 1 approach (VOR)
for the airport against the 4 published approaches (VOR, NDB, LOC(BC) &
ILS).

Is there anyway to find out what approaches are in a database without going
out to the airport and playing with the GPS receiver? Or do I just have to
keep track of which ones I was able to do?

As a side line: a few months ago there was a post about the DH for the ILS
at this airport (CYKF) - 500 ft. There is now a NOTAM lowering the DH to
250 ft.

Thanks,
Ross