Old December 5th 09, 05:38 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting
Jeffrey Bloss

Default Strange skin disease, please help to explain

On Fri, 04 Dec 2009 22:27:30 +0100, John Stubbins wrote:

"Skin-Doctor" wrote:

------Franklin------ wrote":

Hello my name is Franklin and I'm a fully qualified pilot.

You can normally find me on "rec.aviation.piloting" or
"alt.comp.freeware", but I am posting here on
alt.support.skin-diseases to ask if anybody can explain a strange
skin affliction I am suffering from for about 2-3 months.

This picture is NOT of me but closely resembles my problem:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3378/3419588938_1a45289420_o.jpg

"ONE" of your problems Franklin. You have infectious disease and
must see doctor very very soon or your skin will waste away.

does that mean Franklin will become a waste of skin?
LOL.

"Become"?
--
_?_ Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
(@ @) Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.