Old December 8th 18, 11:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Class mobility

Of interest to me is that it looks like only one person (Geoff Brown) chose to "span down" and is flying with his shorter span tips. Everyone else is flying with the longest span their plane can fly with. No ASG29s, JS3s, Ventus 2C or similar in 15 meter class. And the other JS1 is flying with his 21 meter tips on.

Also of interest to me is that all classes are handicapped.

Steve Leonard “

Geoff has only recently bought the 21M tips and not flown with them yet. Great pilot, was Chief of the Airforce before he retired. 😊
Tom