Old July 19th 03, 10:31 PM
Prglgw

Those of you that find this "unacceptable" have never worked in the
envinronment.
others are well aware.
The only person who may be in the wrong here is the FO if he observed the
filming and did not wake the NFP / CPT.
I have spent many many hours both RHS and now LHS in 747`s, both freight and
pax, guess what... we sleep in cruise from time to time!! and I am much more
comfortable sleeping in the seat, than in the bunks, ( obviously a luxury many
types do not have)
big deal, OK so I am a little suprised that a guy felt the need in a twotter,
but whatever, he was tired, the FP was obviously more than capable, or so the
NFP would have thought, or he would not have been sleeping.
Regards this issue, it is all about perception, not safety.