Old April 27th 04, 02:14 AM
Stan Gosnell

Andrew Gideon wrote in
online.com:

After receiving the rating, I managed to find enough poor weather to
stay current w/o the foggles. In the meantime, I got a new pair of
glasses which dip less low below my natural sight-line than my
previous pair. That is, there's more uncorrected visual space when I
look down my nose, for example.

Those new tiny lenses may be stylish, but they're not very practical. I'm
still using larger lenses, although somewhat smaller than my old ones,
because the small lenses just aren't big enough for my variable bifocals
and looking straight ahead also. My bifocal lens is about the size of the
glasses they sell now, and I just can't live with that.

--
Regards,

Stan