Old December 10th 16, 06:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom Kelley #711

Default all-weather covers from Kerry Cover Co. Ltd.

On Saturday, December 10, 2016 at 1:55:14 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Friday, 2 September 2011 17:35:58 UTC+2, Peter Scholz wrote:
I came across the home page of Kerry Cover in China,
www.kerry-cover.com

They offer all weather covers for a quite interesting rate. I wonder if
someone has been in business contact with them and is willing to share
his experiences re. quality, delivery time, etc.

Thanks,
--
Peter Scholz
ASW24 JE

Hey All,
this post is now 5 years old.
What are the experiecences after 5 years ?
Marc
DG808C

Have had mine now for 3 seasons. Only use them occasionally(around 30 times). Holding up as new.
But I do treat them at the start of every season with Star Brite waterproofing with PTEF. I use a spray bottle and then a brush to spread it. It dry's in a short time and doesn't yellow. It also helps with UV protection.

Best. #711.