Old September 8th 15, 08:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martin Gregorie[_5_]

Default How do we inspire pilots to truly take up cross country soaring?

On Tue, 08 Sep 2015 08:33:02 -0700, Bruce Hoult wrote:

My gliding club, which I was writing about above, is in New Zealand.

I know your current field - visited in 2003 and met you briefly - but was
in Wgton for about 7 years (VUW then work) back in the 60s & 70s, mostly
flying models on the Trentham rifle range for my aviation fix, so I'm
curious about where the club is likely to move to. Is the plot to stay W
of the ranges and just go a few km north, or would a move to the
Wairarapa make more sense?

--
martin@ | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK