Old December 21st 06, 10:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Z's network?

Juan Jimenez wrote:
"TSS7" wrote in message
Is it the general consensus that Zoom's Aero News Network is not
completely trustworthy? It would seem he is just re-posting news he
gets from some source. But I wonder if he doesn't "doctor up" the
articles himself. If he's doing that, then they should throw him off
the internet. I wonder if there is proof of him doing just that??
I've read his website, but I get the feeling he's censoring the news.

LMAO! Censoring the news???? LOL! I suppose you believe the story your mama
told you that every news media outlet in the US prints all the news it gets
and never once edits anything.

IQ's are dropping like rocks around here.

You are right, when it comes to zzzoom you do have the IQ of a
rock!!!

Frank M.Hitlaw