Old March 11th 08, 01:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Vaughn Simon

Default Airparks; Living On The Beaten Path?

"WJRFlyBoy" wrote in message
On Sun, 09 Mar 2008 21:35:47 GMT, Vaughn Simon wrote:

I missed making my point. It was the nearness of the houses (aircraft
irregardless). Sorry.

On a regular basis, I have cars zipping by not two carlengths from my
bedroom, some of them faster than a landing Aircoupe. Not only that, I live at
the dangerous end of a "T" intersection. If one car ran that stop sign...

Anyhow, been 20 years now in this same house and no trouble.

Vaughn