Old October 17th 17, 02:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default air extractor for asw19 and asw20

I just installed a very cool - pun intended - air extractor in my ASW19. Its a nifty device that replaces that little hatch cover where the control connections are. My guess is that it was made on a 3D printer. Anyway, I couldn’t believe how well it worked and so I’m putting a shameless plug for that thing here. I got it from an outfit in the UK called LJ Panels. I don’t often get carried away raving things, but this one is the cats meow.