Old February 11th 04, 04:56 AM
Scott

I agree completely, I have been running 2k for 2 1/2 years with only two
crashes, and both of them were virus related.
"Lennie the Lurker" wrote in message
om...
"C.Fleming" wrote in message

Does anybody with Windows XP have difficulty running any soaring

software?
Does any software not run on XP? Specifically: Does WinPilot work on

XP?

I'm going to upgrade my OS soon, and I don't want to get stuck with one
incompatible with future software purchases!

Chris

Go with win2000, XP is a collection of instability, going in different
directions, and not getting anywhere. No BSD, Just:
This program has enountered a problem and has to close. XP will also
not allow it self to be removed, or the hard disk formatted, you're
stuck with that piece of **** once you put it in until you do a low
level format.