Old June 7th 08, 12:36 PM posted to sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military.army
William Black[_1_]

Default Tibet: was Bush 'Plans Iran Air Strike by August'

"PaPaPeng" wrote in message
On Fri, 6 Jun 2008 18:19:57 -0400, "Jeffrey Hamilton"
wrote:

Stop religious persecution
http://www.westernshugdensociety.org/

Every day, thousands and thousands of people around the world quietly
practice the prayer of Dorje Shugden.

Never having heard of this *Western Shugden Society* before, I did a
little
googling.

It appears this outfit is sponsered by the Peoples Republic of China.
Merely a tactic to try and tarnish the DL.

Neither have I heard of the Shugdens before this article. The commies
don't play this kind of game - sponsor religious factions. First of
all Beijing wouldn't know how to manipulate religious kooks. Secondly
such schemes will explode in any manipulator's face.

Well yes.

They don't know how to do it.

It does seem to be busy blowing up in their faces.

This one is so transparently dodgy it's frightening.

--
William Black

Time for tea.