Old June 7th 08, 12:41 PM posted to sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military.army
William Black[_1_]

Default Tibet: was Bush 'Plans Iran Air Strike by August'

"PaPaPeng" wrote in message
On Fri, 6 Jun 2008 18:19:57 -0400, "Jeffrey Hamilton"
wrote:

Never having heard of this *Western Shugden Society* before, I did a
little
googling.

It appears this outfit is sponsered by the Peoples Republic of China.
Merely a tactic to try and tarnish the DL.

I expect your google turned up this story too?

A quiet, middle-class café in Westminster, in the political heart of
London, is the last place you would expect to hear someone badmouthing
the Dalai Lama.

It's all sounding like a disinformation campaign.

I notice nobody from the real press has picked up the 'Spiked' story.

--
William Black

Time for tea.