Old September 19th 08, 10:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Robert M. Gary

Default Norcal Aviation

On Sep 18, 2:34*pm, wrote:
I see from their web site that Norcal Aviation appears to be back,
with a new (and substantially more expensive) 172 on floats.

Anyone know anything about who's running the show now after the crash?

Is Terry back?

I know I could call and find out myself, but I'd rather see first if
anyone here knows anything about who is doing what there now.

I spoke with Terry the other day. She said Bigfoot aviation is taking
over the SES training. I believe she and Rob are still operating the
MES business and of course Terry is always busy as a DE. I'm not sure
about the phone number though. When I called Terry's cell it sounded
like the guy who previously bought the business had taken over the
cell phone.

-Robert, CFI SEL/SES