Old October 9th 03, 01:52 AM
David Hill

Wright1902Glider wrote:
David,

Don't know if he does training or anything like it. But I figure that he is
probably a good source for information. And he might be able to direct you
toward someone who does or can at least help you out.

Harry

Harry,

It took me a minute to figure out which "he" you are referring to. Had
to go back and dig up posts from a week ago.

But, now that I've done that --

I emailed Ross Walton at Vintage Aero Fabrics, and he sent me a sheet of
instructions for applying cotton fabric. It references a couple of
other sources for some of the detail, but it helps. I've also gotten a
couple of responses off list that were helpful.

thanks,
--
David Hill
david at hillREMOVETHISfamily.org

filters, they're not just for coffee anymore
The following needn't bother to reply, you are filtered:
Juan E Jimenez, Barnyard BOb