Old July 8th 07, 07:23 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Shiver

Default I just have to get it off my chest.

Frank wrote:

Just use your web
browser to search for "yenc newsreader" and you will be rewarded with a
long list of free offerings.

I'll tell you what Frank.

Upgrading my older Mac OS and software is NOT AN OPTION.

So if YOU can find a way for me to view YENC images that won't cost me
any money which I do not have I will be eternally grateful.

However it MUST WORK WITH OS 8.6 and my newsreader YA Newswatcher 5.0.1

And I mean it must work with that system...... PERIOD.

I can tell you that after trying for years and listening to advice from
people just like you that noboday and I mean nobody has been able to
come up with a solution for me.

So I go back to my simple attitude..... If your not willing to post
images to this group or any others in a manner that all can see then
obviously you do not wish me to see your pictures and in that case
it is very simple... I CAN'T MISS WHAT I CAN'T SEE.