Old July 8th 07, 09:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dustoff

Default I just have to get it off my chest.

"The Good Poster" wrote in message
"Clem" wrote in message
. 97.136...

Every group I use that allows binary posting doesn't seem to have a
problem with yenc. Actually they could care less and personally I have
not had any trouble viewing others yenc postings.

Please name one non-porn photo group where yEnc is the norm.

Joe
TGP

I just kill file them otherwise they drag out a war on the yEnc and then
nothing gets posted because they fill the the space with argueing about
it....I won't debate it nor will I try to force them to change. Its their
stuff to post so let them. Its too easy to killfile them and ever newsgroup
I go to if I see yEnc BURRPPPP killfiled. End of story.....
Even thou I usully just lurk here I do want to Thank All the posters For
some really GREAT aircraft Photos THANKS...