Old June 9th 04, 11:32 AM
John Cook

On Fri, 09 Apr 2004 08:31:44 +1000, John Cook
wrote:

Call me an old cynic

But it wouldn't surprise me in the least to see a news release (in
the next week or so) about F/A-22 and JDAMs testing from the USAF....

Now would't that be completly froody!!.

Ah Haa.... Froody ALERT!!! not bad it was 3 weeks...

http://www.af.mil/news/story.asp?storyID=123007616

On the 30 april 2004

"Edwards officials will continue to develop the Raptor design,
focusing more on developing air-to-ground attack capabilities, General
Pearson said.

"With the recent successful drop of the first bomb from the Raptor's
weapons bay, Edwards will continue to expand this line of testing
until we have successfully developed the required ground-attack
features," General Pearson said.

Operational testers have already started planning for the follow-on
test and evaluation phase of the Raptor, which includes JDAM release
testing, Colonel Freeman said."

Which means they might have dropped a JDAM by now!, but I have not
found any reference to it yet. Can anyone help?.

Cheers
John Cook

Any spelling mistakes/grammatic errors are there purely to annoy. All
opinions are mine, not TAFE's however much they beg me for them.

Email Address :-
Spam trap - please remove (trousers) to email me
Eurofighter Website :-
http://www.eurofighter-typhoon.co.uk