Old September 10th 04, 05:09 PM
C J Campbell

"Roger Long" wrote in message
. ..
Why do you say Democrats? I've noticed the Repubs being much more
interested in what people do in their bedrooms and the privacy of their
homes.

If that is the case, why is that every most major advocates of eugenics,
euthanasia, and rigidly enforced population control are Democrats? That
sounds like an awful lot of interference in the bedroom to me.

I suppose that Dems, who basically run the nation's schools, have nothing to
do with the fact that kids need a permission slip to take aspirin, but
parents are prohibited from knowing about their kids' abortions? Sounds like
a lot of interference in home life to me.

Interference in bedrooms and private family life? Let's see, you can't
discipline your own children any more, are suspect if you even try to teach
them your religious beliefs or moral standards, but you must constantly pry
into whether they are smoking. Naw, it wouldn't be the Democrats, would it?