Old September 19th 18, 05:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Nick Hill[_3_]

Default Soaring in or around Maidenhead UK

On 19/09/2018 17:01, John Huthmaker wrote:
I am heading to England this afternoon for work. I'll be staying in Maidenhead for about a week. If I have any free time, it would be awesome to get in the air. Can anyone recommend a place I could get some glider time in that would be relatively nearby?

The British Gliding Association (BGA) has a Club Finder on their web site

https://www.gliding.co.uk/club-finder

Not all operate seven days a week. If you need that then the following
are the nearest

Booker Gliding Club near High Wycombe
London Gliding Club near Dunstable
Lasham Gliding Society near Basingstoke