Old December 23rd 06, 09:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gizzy

Default First SR-22 flight

I did not find the trim touchy at all, the yoke was kinda hard to get used to
for wind correction, its kinda tilted to the right so it felt as tho I had
some right aileron when I didnt. For the most part, I found that its different
then from what I hard heard about from others -- with the exception if getting
it slowed down, actually getting it slowed down was not to hard, it was
keeping it slowed down when you want to decend, the thing has a bad habit of
wanting to go fast...

Mike wrote:

Sounds like you had a good experience for the most part. What did you
think of the single-handed yoke? Some people, from no particular source,
say the trim is also touchy.

--
Mike