Old October 10th 03, 07:47 AM
Bomber Joe

Sanjay Kumar wrote in message .net...
Folks !

I am planning to start my IFR training and wanted to get
a good Yoke + Trainer software. I got CH Yoke USB and downloaded
IP Trainer 6.5 which supports the USB Yoke. Unfortunately
in my demo runs I find the Software to be too senstive to Yoke
pitch - its always in a dive or a climb making it worthless
(given how unforgiving IP Trainer it).

I usually turn the autopilot on and click "Alt" or "Hdg" and On Top
seeks the existing numbers and trims out smartly, saving a lot of
hassle trying to trim by hand. When climbing, it surges through the
clicked altitude and then settles back to the selected altitude right
away. I'm not sure if IP Trainer does the same thing, but it's worth
a try since they're both based on the same package. You can always
ask the folks at www.aerotraining.com, and they'll find an answer for
you.

Bomber Joe