Old February 19th 04, 02:07 AM
Paul F Austin

"Vygg" wrote

Then there was the pair of Vark jocks that went into an apoplectic fit
of cursing at me when I asked where their drop tanks were after a
sortie. Blown ejector carts in the pylons, broken funny film on the tank
jettison button, and aircraft forms entries notwithstanding, they
claimed that they didn't have tanks loaded when they took off and
refused to budge on their story. One of those "What are you going to
believe? Your eyes or what I'm telling you?"

FYI, the classical formulation is "Who are you going to believe? Me or your
own lying eyes."