Old May 14th 19, 07:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom BravoMike

Default GliderLink - New team soaring app for airborne location sharing

On Monday, May 13, 2019 at 8:18:27 PM UTC-7, wrote:
GliderLink integration is now available in the beta version of XCSoar. GliderLink must be running (and connected to a goTenna) at the same time as XCSoar. GliderLink passes glider locations to XCSoar, and XCSoar displays them the same way it shows Flarm targets.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...xcsoar.testing

Great news, Ben! I hope to try out my GoTenna devices soon, finally.