Old September 5th 03, 03:42 PM
RobertR237

In article ZZT5b.269387$Oz4.71695@rwcrnsc54, "Juan E Jimenez"
writes:

And I wonder if Jimbo would be willing to compare his record on being sued

and
bankruptcies to Chuck's?

Jim's not the one claiming he's never been successfully sued. Your "hero"
is.

Thank God he is not making the claim because the list of people he has screwed
is one hell of a lot longer. I don't really give a damn about either one but I
do believe that Jim's constant harping and publication of such garbage is
ridiculous, especially in light of his own record. Chuck is not my hero but
clearly Jimbo is yours.

Yeah, I think its enough too.

Wrong. It is not.

I just called his bluff. Let's see if he has what it takes to admit he lied.
Again.

YOU DIDN"T CALL ****!

What's that brown stuff on your nose, BTW?

Ewwww....

Better the brown stuff on my nose than the red ring around your neck from
having your entire head up Jim's ass.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)