Old May 11th 05, 08:27 PM
Jens Krueger

"Montblack" wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...rd=1,1&item=45
48358271&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

This long link happens to work for me tonight - most do not.

If you format a link in brackets it tends to survive a couple of
quoting levels. It's not a guarantee but then you always have the
original post.

Please consider using:

www.tinyURL.com or www.makeashorterlink.com

The biggest problem I have with those services is that they don't
archive well. Usenet is very well archived, you can still find posts
from over ten years ago; including references to websites. Try that with
a "tinyurl". How long do they keep those "tiny" references?

Cheers,
Jens

--
I don't accept any emails right now. Usenet replys only.