Old June 8th 08, 11:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default I've had it.

Andrew Sarangan wrote:
On Jun 6, 11:46 pm, Dudley Henriques wrote:
Jay Honeck wrote:
Me, too.
Sadly, this forum has become the Bertie Show 24/7, diving inexorably
into an ever tightening graveyard spiral. We, as pilots -- by
validating his existence -- have allowed his mental illness to destroy
this group, and in doing so have deprived ourselves of a great piloting
forum.
Just as the troll hoped we would. In the end, he outsmarted us all.
Farewell, Bob. It's been an honor knowing you.

Check out the Pilots of America forums. It's moderated, the group is
savvy and friendly, and no nonsense. I just this moment got a post from
Bob. Actually, if you have the time, spread the word to Montblack and
the rest of your email loop as well.
Hope to see you over there. I posted a simple hello post and received 10
answers welcoming me over there; not a negative or unrelated to aviation
response in the bunch :-)

--
Dudley Henriques

Dudley
I did the same. I've been on rec.aviation since 1995, and feel the
time has come to move on.
So long.

Hope to see you over there Andy.

--