Old December 6th 04, 07:31 PM

I certainly didn't imply a personal attack, and sorry if I stepped on a
raw nerve. I was simply making the point that, if the visual is strong
enough, which my Micro is, the audio alert is not really needed to
further "clutter" what's coming over my headset. Not every device in
the cockpit needs audio alerts, IMHO. A DME for example, or a portable
GPS.

And in fairness, I posted that Mr. Borchert sells Monroy because of
numerous other posts saying as much, such as
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...564f7f0aadc30a.
A simple web search reveals his website of www.aeroversand.de.

Anyway, I am very happy with my Micro, as are the fellow pilots I fly
with. I was the "guinea pig" of the group and can report that I
wouldn't fly without it. And for under $300, I can't imagine why anyone
wouldn't have at least this product.

T. Johnson