Old April 1st 04, 01:58 PM
Paul Sengupta

"S Green" wrote in message

"Paul Sengupta" wrote in message
I used to like watching that (IIRC) Pitts...usually from the top
of the car park here in work. Anyway, after the letters, he went
away. Not seen him/her since. Sigh.

Diana Britten, the British aerobatic champion flies from Fairoaks,
the local airport. I've never seen her practising aeros in this area.
I would like to. :-)

I have often seen someone aeros over Cantley Field near Wokingham.

Mmm, could be, though that's quite close for Blackbushe, White Waltham,
etc, there. Wokingham has a fairly low ceiling (airways out of Heathrow)
though (Class A goes to the surface a few miles away over Bracknell).
In which direction in Canfley field? Is that where you live? A friend of
mine with a Bulldog at White Waltham lives in Wokingham. Ex-BA
captain, retired a couple of years ago.

My friends Jonathan and Susan got married at Le Manoir in Oxfordshire,
the world famous chef Raymond Blanc's place. After the dinner we were
out in the garden...we heard the varying noise of a plane doing aeros. We
looked up and there was an Extra, fairly high, but nearly in the overhead,
practising aeros. It was almost as if we'd planned it! (Susan's a pilot and
Jon's been gliding in the past...in fact I took Jon up in my plane yesterday
evening for a quick flight).

Paul