Old January 5th 04, 06:44 PM
Del Rawlins

On 05 Jan 2004 08:47 AM, Stu Fields posted the following:
I got so sick of the Phillips head, I had a batch of binder head
screws made for me with Torx head. I can put them on the end of a
Torx driver and extend them like a sword dueler and they stay on.
Better, they don't Cam out as easy as the Phillips. Now none of the
screws in my Safari helicopter are Phillips head. Thanks to the
Homebuilt regs. Stu Fields

I would like to find aircraft grade hardware in square drive. I watched
a tv (history channel I think) program on the inventer of the phillips
head screw (it wasn't phillips) but they completely failed to mention in
his background that he was born out of wedlock. I''d like to wring his
neck but I think I'd have to stand in a long line.

Del Rawlins-
Remove _kills_spammers_ to reply via email.
Unofficial Bearhawk FAQ website:
http://www.rawlinsbrothers.org/bhfaq/