Old July 5th 17, 04:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Opportunities for CFIs

Third Coast Aviation (TCA) is happy to announce that we are currently looking for a full time Certified Flight Instructor. If you know of any one, please pass the word that TCA is offering a wonderful opportunity for Certified Flight instructors who join our organization. We are offering $24,000 per year as a base, with 2 weeks paid vacation each year, plus paid instruction time for all signed students. If you are not interested in this position, please pass the word. For more information, please send me an email to or visit our web site as http://thirdcoastaviation..com.