Old October 12th 06, 10:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Allen[_1_]

Default On-Line Poll: Ban flights over New York?

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Matt Whiting" wrote in message

It took me to the poll itself the first time. Then to the results when I
tried it a second time. I guess we can't vote twice like in Chicago!

It took me to the results the first time. I didn't get to vote once.

That is weird, when you vote it puts a file on your computer to redirect you
to the results page the next time. You can go into your browser cache and
delete all the crap abc puts in there when you go to their site and vote as
many times as you want. Maybe there is a way to automate that

Allen