Old February 9th 08, 05:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ian

Default GLIDING INTERNATIONAL

On 9 Feb, 05:53, "Paul Remde" wrote:

I received the first issue and was very impressed. In fact, I liked it so
much that I purchased full page, full color ads in it for a year.

Hmm. I've seen a couple of new gliding magazines come ... and go.
Always with a good first issue (all the stuff the editor has been
thinking of for years) and even with a few reasonable ones after that.
Then the ideas flag and it's back to "Derek Piggott Takes A Fresh
Look At Winch Launching" and you know it's only a matter of time.

That said, I used to get "Gliding Kiwi" passed on to me, and it was
far, far better than S&G, so John Roake has good form in the field.
Perhaps this one will buck the trend ...

Ian