Old January 25th 09, 08:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
nick name

Default Garmin 530 waas

On Nov 28 2008, 5:49*am, "Viperdoc"
wrote:
I know all that, but probably didn't express it very clearly. I'm just
trying to decide whether the 4-5k to install roll steering is worth the
expense.

Right now I'm facing replacing 10 switches at 200 each since Beech thinks
there's something wrong with them, although they've worked fine for over 25
years.

We added GPSS when we did a panel upgrade (mostly 430W) for our A36.
GPSS is very worthwhile IMHO. For the first test flight we put in 2
waypoints and the AP (STEC 60/2) flew the 180 course reversal
perfectly. It handles holds, procedure turns, you name it. An amazing
box.