Old September 7th 04, 04:49 AM
Richard Lamb

Steve wrote:

Greetings,

I am building a Monnet Moni that was purchased partially completed. I
have found a number of components that were poorly fabricated (the "V"
Tail front spar doubler looks like swiss cheese!)and I need to
recreate them. Unfortunately the original builder did not copy the
full size template drawings choosing instead to cut up the originals
and fabricate with them.

I'm wondering if anyone might have a set of the full size template
drawings that accompanied the kit and would be willing to make a set
of copies for me? I'd be happy to cover all the costs of copying,
shipping and time involved.

Thanks in advance for your time and consideration.

Steve
San Diego, CA

Sorry Steve, I don't have the patterns yopu need.
Maybe someone will, but in the mean time?

Reverse engineer it?

darhciR