Old December 7th 10, 05:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Mara

Default tso altimeter

If it is for use with a Transponder then the TSO is a
requirement....Transponders are TSO (only) installations and the requirement
for the TSO also is in connection with the altimeter....providing it is for
altitude reporting transponders (mode C)
tim
Please visit the Wings & Wheels website at www.wingsandwheels.com

"Rex" wrote in message
I would look into the requirements for LSA aircraft. I do not believe
LSA aircraftt are required to have TSO'd equipment of any type. ALso
many aircraft manufacturers list approved equipment. Most of the
European manufacturers include the Becker and Winter equipment. This
is considered approval data.
Rex

signature database 5682 (20101207) __________

http://www.eset.com