Old August 24th 05, 02:04 PM
David Kinsell

Mark Lenox wrote:
My Becker exhibited the same exact problem. Replacing the mic fixed the
problem.

Mark

Yep. Half the problems with radios are in the mike. Another half is due
to bad batteries. Everything else is inside the radio.

-Dasve

wrote in message
oups.com...

My Becker radio stopped working recently and I'm trying to determine
what to do next. It transmits a carrier tone when the mic is keyed,
but no voice. Any speculation on what is most likely the problem? The
wires that go from the mic to the D connector on the back of the radio
test positive for continuity.

I assume the Becker USA office in Florida is the best place to have it
sent, if necessary?

-ted/2NO