Old April 27th 06, 12:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Catheter Stories -- Add your own

Can't top that one Zero One. My biggest surprise was my first flight at
Ely last year, two hours into the flight I discovered during my second
relief operation that the first one had frozen in the exit tube
somewhere below and aft of the seat pan. (The slings and arrows of
cruising above 15,000'!) I had a ziplock baggie with my trail mix
snack. For the remaining five hours of the flight I re-used that baggie
by dumping it out the side vent. Not pleasant or pretty but on that day
I woulda peed in my pants to keep that flight going!