Old June 11th 07, 05:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
tony roberts

Default Clarification on the last post : nation of idiots

since Korea our 'leaders' have been playing us for fools!!!! The
send our boys to WAR but they('leaders') get deferments, peace corps,
Harvard, Yale, etc.

In WW II we had REAL leaders!!!!!!!! they sent thier boys off to
war! and MANY did not come back!

what do we have now???? SELL OUTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they will
sell you out to fight another countrys WAR, SMILE at you, give you a
fuzzy warm feeling and blow SMOKE up your blessed
assurance!

WAKE UP!

Thanks for clarifying that - it's much clearer now,

Tony
--

Tony Roberts
PP-ASEL