Old January 7th 05, 01:43 PM

Paul,

Thanks for this very useful tool. Suggestion: you cite the thermal
height band graphic as a feature of the SN-10. In fact, I think most of
us suppress this page. A better feature is the custom page that allows
you to set up the information you think is most important in a format
that works best for you. I don't know if this feature is unique, but
coupled with the quality of the instrument, it makes the SN-10 a "best
value" in my book.

I'm looking forward to browsing your site when I have a little time. I
suspect you'll get an order or two from me as a result.

Cheers,

OC