Old May 28th 04, 01:25 PM
George Z. Bush

Jack Linthicum wrote:
"George Z. Bush" wrote in message
Jack Linthicum wrote:
Alan Lothian wrote in message
In article , Presidente
Alcazar wrote:

On Tue, 25 May 2004 21:44:59 +0100, Alan Lothian
wrote:

(Snip)

competing agencies, the US Department of Justice has opened up a
potential battleground with the Department of Homeland Security by
means of the weapon of choice, Television. Yesterday the Attorney
General flanked by one tall and one short bozo proceeded to announce
the need to find seven people who have been known as al Qaeda members
since at least 1998. They may or may not be in the US, one commentator
on this morning's TV said he saw at least 12 of them while coming to
work in New York. "Nation in peril" is a a good rallying cry if you
have nothing more to offer, warmed over stale news fills the 24-7
schedule as well anything of value.

The short bozo was the Director of the FBI. I couldn't identify the tall
bozo....could you?
(^-^)))

No, and neither does the FBI site. I would presume it is either Karl
Rove's watchdog to make certain that the new offensive on terror, as
opposed to the mess in potamia, gets its creds or, possibly, the
center for the Director's Office basketball team being shown as an
actual employee and not some ringer brought in to play.

You know, you'd have thought that he might have recognized that, for all of his
warnings about us being a target of AQ again, some of us would conclude that he
was admitting that his leadership hadn't accomplished much of anything in their
war against terrorism by squandering our assets in Iraq.

George Z.