Old March 6th 10, 07:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
george

Default On air conversation about JFK controller - Video

On Mar 7, 8:22*am, " wrote:

Too friggin funny!

Of course Mx makes a judgment without being there.

It was only me, the other pilot and maybe 2 other planes in the entire
Charlie airspace. *In this video. *It was so quiet on frequency that I
edited the silence out,. *There was about 2 to 3 second delay in
between responses so I edited that period of time out for video
purposes.

Hardly a safety issue to say the least.

Just imagine for one second (which is all it would take) to imagine
real life (and unsimulated flight) as mixedup would have it.

Things like changing frequencies of all other nonemergency traffic
seem to elude this paragon of the bytes in the sky...

There's no Control-Alt-Delete to the real world !