Old February 27th 07, 12:29 PM posted to alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim,rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Default 747-400 questions

John Ward writes:

Rather than standby and let you aggravate a bloke like Downloader (not
to mention many other folk here, who I also value greatly), which is deeply
offensive to me, and many other people here, how about opening up a thread
with just you and me, mate, on anything at all that tickles your fancy??

Do you know the answers to my 747-400 questions?

I think I may have found the answer to one of them. Apparently I'm supposed
to start one and two after closing the isolation valve to the opposite side of
the aircraft. Then, once they are running, I can open the value and use the
air to start three and four. I suppose the alarm has something to do with not
having enough bleed air or something (although I showed 35 psi, I think). The
documentation doesn't specifically address it, though.

That way, whatever the outcome may be, nobody else here will be
responding to any of your posts, because it would also be a condition that
you and I both post nowhere else for the duration of the thread, mate.

I'm not interested in censorship, sorry.

If you haven't, I would urge everyone here to simply not reply to any of
your posts, ever, so that, eventually, you would feel as though there was
something wrong with you, wouldn't you, as any normal person would?

There are thousands of people on this newsgroup. I doubt that all of them are
going to remain silent on your command alone.

Anything other than a simple yes or no from you should be a signal to
everyone else, and myself, to simply ignore your posts completely in the
future.

If you can't answer my questions, there's no loss in that.